E-commerce Manager PL
Vilgain is one of Central Europe’s leading producers and sellers of high‑quality functional food, science‑based supplements, sustainable clothing, natural self‑care, and household products.
We are a team of purpose‑driven individuals. Our goal is to support others to become the best version of themselves by offering useful products designed to help reach your goals in life with the heavy use of science, innovative technology, and good old experience.
Vilgain is quickly spreading across 4 markets atm.: Czechia (our homeland), Slovakia, Germany and starting Austria - with ambitious plans to enter Poland ASAP.
If you care about humanity, love food, live an active lifestyle yourself, don't want to eat products/supplements with bull*hit ingredients, we strongly recommend you to become our E‑commerce Manager for Poland since we are the best place to make this vision a reality through the brand with hundreds of exceptional products together with our 12 years in the business already in the Czech/Slovak markets where we lead the health & active lifestyle movement for many many years.
What are our expectations of you?
You are a driven dynamic energetic curious human being. You cherish Polish people, understand their needs, and understand the direct‑to‑consumer/e‑commerce market as a whole.
You enjoy selling actually useful products for highly demanding customers - often athletes, managers, fit‑moms but even young fitness/gym enthusiasts or people who just want to eat better.
You want to be the leading person building the brand in Poland. You have a strong marketing background, watch metrics all the time and constantly looking for economically smart ways to acquire + retain customers.
- Implementation of all the necessary processes to grow in Polish markets (D2C, Marketplaces, Meta Ads, Influencers..)
- Managing the online stores, ensuring that it is optimized for maximum performance, usability, and customer satisfaction.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between strategic brand‑building activities, lead generation, and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision‑making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Driving sales and revenue growth. Developing and executing marketing and promotional strategies, managing online advertising campaigns, and monitoring and analyzing sales data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Responsibility for all activities in the market - meeting quarterly revenue and profit targets
- Monitoring of KPIs including cost‑effectiveness
- Pricing, market research, monitoring the competition
- Regular reporting to CEO & Business Growth Manager
- 2 years of experience in growing e‑commerce business
- expertise in building effective multichannel strategies, including affiliate marketing, including PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels
- native speaker level Polish, ideally fluent in English and Czech
- ability to work under pressure and multitask
- the opportunity to build one of the most exciting brands in the Central European region in a new market
- internal training (language courses)
- discount system for employees buying our products
You can find us on Instagram and see who created the Vilgain team.
Evaluation of your CV - we will evaluate your knowledge and experience. You will receive feedback within 14 days. We will see each other at an interview or video call - we will ask you some questions and we will happily answer any of your questions. Practical task - you will get a practical task via e-mail. You will receive feedback after you have completed the task. Meet your manager or colleague - you will talk about your responsibilities as part of the team. We take you! We will send you a job offer and we will start the onboarding process.