Influencer marketing & PR manager GE
The Vilgain brand is a DTC functional food project. Everything we do is focused on making the best quality products for the most affordable price. We're reinventing shelf-stable nutrition categories like snacks, vegan food, sports supplements, spreads and many others. We strive to teach people to eat right to maximize their potential already 10 years in the business in Czech Republic where we started the parent company Aktin.
What awaits you here?
- Search for influencers that are interested in healthy lifestyle on all social media platforms that makes sense and regular communication with influencers - briefs, arranging posts, stories, videos and other content.
- Writing press releases and contacting media - sports magazines etc, in order to build awareness about project Vilgain and its products.
- Creation and execution of influencer & PR strategy for a new functional food brand.
- Setting and fulfilling OKRs with a constant KPIs monitoring.
- Natural need for everyday usage of data analytics and it's constant improvement with BI team of developers.
- From time to time, you will act as a customer support, answering emails in German regarding our products and services.
- Collecting feedback from customers on our products and buying/shipping/return experience.
- You will be a member of our team thus we expect you will be providing us with honest feedback on Vilgain website, products, services and build a brand that changes lives of many driven people for the better.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience with influencer & PR marketing on German speaking markets.
- Native German, fluent English (C1) any other EU language is a big plus.
- Out of the ordinary understanding of digital/physical marketing with forward looking approach and high social media interest.
- Practical understanding of active lifestyle, high quality food and supplements.
- Self-management, need for creativity resulting in content that stimulate our audience of hard-workers/doers.
- Being ok with changing things/strategy very quickly, if it's beneficial for the company and it's overall growth.
- Strong communication skills and curiosity.
- Informal working environment and opportunities for further development
- Young and dynamic team with a highly motivating atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Goodies and discounts
- Regular team buildings and events
We will have a look at your CV - we will evaluate your knowledge and experience. You will receive feedback within 14 days. See you at the interview - we will ask questions and we will also be happy to answer your questions. We will send you a practical task - you will receive the assignment by e-mail, and we will give you feedback after the task. You will meet a team manager or colleague - you will discuss the scope of work, the division of work in the team and your role in it. You will call our CEO - on a video call you will meet Michal, who will ask you several questions for you. You are hired! We will send you a job offer and start the onboarding process.