The on-line shop Vilgain.com ("Our Site") is operated by Selltime s.r.o. with its registered office at Tkalcovská 904/6 A, Brno 602 00 and identification number 29269555 ("We"). We pay close attention to the protection of personal data and we treat personal data with great care. These terms and conditions represent what we are processing about our visitors, how we store them, how we use them and on what approval or legal obligation we process them.
What personal data do we process?
General personal information
Primarily, we process data you provide to us through our site.
Personal data needed to fulfill the purchase contract
Most of your personal information is obtained through an order form. In this form, fields are divided into two types.
- Mandatory, which are necessary for the creation and subsequently the fulfillment of the purchase contract. Simply said, we need these data to be able to process your order. These are name, surname, shipping information, billing information, e-mail address and phone number. In this case, the e-mail address and the phone number are used to send confirmation of successful receipt of your order, delivery of the payment receipt, sending EET receipt if necessary, to keep you informed on the progress of your order and subsequent communication regarding the order.
- Optional, you can fill in voluntarily. They help us refine your requirements and also help us handle your order better and more efficiently; nevertheless, they are not necessary for the execution itself.
User account details
In order to benefit from the user account, you must first register on one of our sites. This will create a place for us to collect all your personal information, delivery and billing addresses, settings, product ratings, questionnaire feedback and other similar information.
Provision of third party data
If you provide us with information about a third party, it is your responsibility to inform that person and to ensure that he / she agrees with these (our) terms of privacy.
You must be able to prove the consent of the third party within 48 hours of our request. These are cases where a third party requests us to provide consent to the processing of his / her personal data.
Activity on our site and content creation
In order to be active on our site and to add or create any content such as reviews, comments, discussion posts, etc., you must be registered and then logged in. This content is then tied to your user account. Your first and last name is then visible for these posts. By linking to a user account, you have the ability to edit or delete content. You are solely responsible for the content you insert, so we do not recommend publicly sharing any of your personal information, such as in your allergy reviews or similar data. We are not responsible for this behavior.
Data about reading messages we sent you
For example, if we send you an email, we keep track of when you opened the message, the device where you opened the message and other technical parameters associated with your device.
Automatically processed personal data
During your visit at our site, we collect information such as your IP address, browser settings that help us determine which language you prefer, the pages you visit, the date and time of your visit, what links you click on which we can use to edit your content, so that it is more interesting for you.
If you call any of our numbers on our site, your call may be monitored to improve customer support or monitor your requirements. When a call is being recorded, you are always automatically notified when you start a call.
For what purpose do we process your personal information?
Purchase of goods
Most often, we process your data for the purpose of complying with the purchase contract, so that we successfully execute your order and deliver it successfully. To this end, we may pass on your data to third parties, such as carriers, to know what address your package should deliver.
We are constantly striving to improve our customer care and to respond to your suggestions and problems as quickly as possible, we need adequate background material, your data and the maximum information associated with you.
There are two types:
- E-mail marketing - All business communications are sent to you only on the basis of your consent. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time, either directly in the marketing message or in your preference center found in your account. We are trying to send you as few messages as possible and even more tailored to you. You may object to this at email@example.com.
- Telemarketing - We currently do not make any marketing calls and we do not plan to do so in the near future. We don't like this marketing channel and we would use it only if we were sure that our offer would really interest you and that offering a service would require a personal approach. You may object to this at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customization of content
We would not like to recommend you something that does not make sense to you, so we use the collected information about you to personalize content and offerings on our site and in marketing communications. For example, we use the products you visit frequently, your previous orders (history of your orders) etc. Thanks to this, we can recommend you goods that you are most likely to be happy to try out.
We are obliged to register some of your personal data by law. These are mainly data related to sales contracts and others similar due to possible controls by public authorities and other legitimate reasons.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
Fulfillment and conclusion of the purchase contract
If you buy the goods or complete the order with us, a purchase contract is created. In order to be able to fulfill it successfully, we need your personal information, which is described in the section "What personal data are we processing?" including the list of the data.
A legitimate interest
We also process your information based on legitimate interest so that we can improve our services, target them better and offer you more relevant content.
To send you marketing or business communications, we must do so on the basis of your consent. Of course, you have the right to unsubscribe from these messages, for example, directly in the business message (e-mail) at the bottom of the foote or you can edit the sending of the messages in the preferential center by logging into your user account.
If you do not know how to unsubscribe, please contact us at email@example.com. Our goal is not to spam you unnecessarily if you do not want our messages.
To whom do we pass your personal information?
- Delivery of goods – In order to be able to deliver your shipment, the carrier you choose must know where and who to. Thus, in the interest of fulfilling the purchase contract, we convey the carrier your name and surname (or the name and surname of the person who will receive the consignment), delivery data, your telephone number, to which will the carrier send you information on delivery or call to specify the delivery, and in case you have ordered the shipment with the payment by cash on delivery, we also pass on the total amount that you have to pay. Carriers need these data only to deliver the shipment and are not authorized to use the data in any other way, so they are obliged to delete the data immediately after delivery.
- Passing on the information to carriers - We use the Balíkobot.cz service belonging to Balikobot, s.r.o. This service only works for the transmission of information between us and the carrier selected by you. With the forwarded information, Balikobot, s.r.o. has no right to dispose of it other than to transfer it to carriers.
- Business communication - Most of our business communication is sent through a third party service that is tied to confidentiality. Here we pass on the content of the message and the contact to which the message should be sent. The content of the communication may contain some of your personal information, but the Service does not have the right to dispose of this content in any way, except for service.
- Service and Complaints - We also pass on personal data to our suppliers of goods or service center in case of complaint for goods.
- Customer support - To improve customer support efficiency, we use Freshdesk.com from Freshworks Inc.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We divide personal data into two groups according to which the time of their preservation is determined.
- Mandatory - These are the data that the law orders us how long we must keep them. This information cannot be deleted even at your request. These are mainly data related to the purchase contract (for example, for tax documents, this period is set at least 10 years). As a part of your ability to meet your requirements and provide you with quality customer support, we also keep your contact information up to the date of conclusion of our business relationship until the warranty on your purchased item expires plus 2 months.
- Optional - These are all the data we use to improve our services, target our messages, etc. You can always request the deletion of this information. We also keep this information for the duration of our business relationship or 26 months after your last activity. After expiration, we will automatically delete this data, including your user account.
You don't have to worry about losing something and not knowing about it. Before each account is deleted, we send you 2 alerts with the option to keep your account and extend it for another 26 months. It is primarily about us not having your personal information unnecessarily.
How do we secure your personal data?
Personal data and collected data are stored primarily on our servers that are adequately secured. We are continually improving this security and constantly monitoring access to this data.
In order for your browser to communicate with our server, we use encrypted transmission to ensure that no one can catch this communication and your data is safe.
Passwords for user accounts are stored in encrypted form, so even if you break access to our database, the attacker will not have your password readable.
What are your rights when processing personal data?
Just as we have certain rights to process personal data, you also have rights that you may apply at any time.
Right to access personal information we process about you
You have the right to request from us a list of all personal information we process about you. We can generate this list after you verify your identity properly. If you are interested, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to correct your personal data
If you find that we have personal information about you that is not correct, you have the right to request a correction. We will be very happy for these suggestions and we will be happy to fix them in the shortest possible time. Again, just contact us at email@example.com.
Right to delete personal data
You have the right to request the deletion of all personal information we process about you, except for the storage of which we are ordered by law or to serve a pending purchase contract and without such data we would not have been able to achieve it successfully. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to delete your personal data.
Right to object to the processing of personal data
If you feel that we are processing some personal information illegally, you may object to this behavior. We process some data within our legitimate interest and we will be happy to provide you with these reasons; just send us an e-mail email@example.com and specify what data you are asking us to defend.
Right to file a personal data complaint
We will be happy to receive any objections or questions about your privacy directly, so that we can provide you with immediate help or support for your solution. Just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the application of the procedures above does not limit your right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Office.
Brno, 8 October 2020.