Bars can easily stave off hunger at any time of the day, whether you need to replenish energy at work, before a workout or on a hike. Choose from these options:
- Protein Bars Contain at least 20% protein (usually whey protein), supplemented with quality fats and carbohydrates. Every gram of fibre contained is a valuable plus;
- muesli barssometimes also called cereal bars, are the familiar bars filled with flakes, pieces of dried fruit or nuts;
- raw bars are made from all‑natural ingredients such as nuts, seeds, fruit or vegetable proteins. Raw bars are rich in naturally occurring sugars and are not cooked;
- energy bars are very similar to raw bars. However, unlike the latter, energy bars can be cooked;
- flapjacky are baked oat bars that provide energy in the form of complex carbohydrates. The oatmeal content makes them rich in fibre.