Dietary supplements for immunity
Dietary supplements and vitamins for immunity
The immune system is a line of defence that protects the human body from adverse external as well as internal influences. Its proper functioning is directly reflected in the quality of physical and mental health. Strengthening the natural immunity is not only necessary in autumn and winter, but also in case of increased physical and mental stress or during convalescence.
- sea buckthorn as an autumn superfood is rich in vitamin C, essential fatty acids (oil) and other bioactive substances;
- ginseng with its high content of ginsenosides, positively influences not only the immune system, but also cognitive functions of the brain or memory;
- echinacea is a plant also known in folk medicine. Among other things, it also contributes to normal respiratory function;
- vital mushrooms have a high content of antioxidants or beta glucans. Among the best known is the oyster mushroom, cordyceps or chaga;
- super greens are mixtures of green superfoods and other bioactive substances that have antioxidant and anti‑inflammatory properties;
- probiotics support the health of the intestinal microflora, which has a major impact on overall immunity.
You can also try our own science‑based supplement, which consists of 12 natural substances - Vilgain Immnuity Booster.
How to get natural immunity support?
An important aspect of properly functioning immunity is overall a healthy lifestyle. From this perspective, it is therefore important to:
- eating a varied diet,
- making sure you drink enough,
- regular exercise,
- getting enough sleep,
- limit prolonged stress,
- take care of personal hygiene,
- limit smoking and alcohol consumption.
Although a healthy lifestyle is the basis for a properly functioning immunity, during periods of increased stress it is advisable to supplement with effective dietary supplements to support immunity.