Quality herbal teas
Herbal teas are inaccurately referred to as herbal infusions, which are created by macerating the fruits, flowers, leaves or rhizomes of certain plants. Herbs have become popular in folk medicine for their effects and are now a natural alternative for treating various ailments. However, due to the difficult‑to‑determine content of the active substances, herbal teas are not recommended for long‑term use and care should be taken when consuming them for possible drug interactions.
Single‑species herbal teas are sought after not only for their effects but also for their unique and unmistakable taste. Among the most popular are nettle, chamomile, fennel, lemon balm, rosehip, peppermint and hibiscus teas.
Herbal blends are popular due to the possibility of combining suitable active ingredients that also work synergistically. You can choose from our blends such as:
- sleep tea is a blend of 6 effective herbs that promote relaxation and quality sleep. It should be taken 30‑60 minutes before sleep;
- a calming tea especially after a busy day. The mix of herbs helps to relax the mind and body. It can also be used as a sleeping tea;
- a tea to cheer you up is a suitable alternative to coffee that not only stimulates the mind but also combats stress;
- tea for digestion can help with bloating, heartburn or other digestive problems;
- tea for colds will support your immune defences at the first sign of a cold. The herbal blend helps soothe sore throats and also clears the airways.
Herbal teas and blends serve not only to combat certain ailments, but also to warm the body and induce a relaxed atmosphere. In addition, quality teas are a great and practical gift. In addition to herbal teas, you can also buy from us black teas, green teas or matcha.